View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:48 AM   #75 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncheung85 View Post
Jc Auto House

9237 Lower Azusa Rd
Unit O
Temple City, CA 91780
(626) 287-7781

JC Auto House - Temple City, CA

Cyrus is a great guy. He did the alignment carefully. He made sure my spec came out 100% perfect. Always double checking.

He can adjust your car to what you want. He explains to you everything.

This place is lower car friendly.

Price is reasonable. And no 2 weeks waiting list like west end alignment.
Thanks for this rec. Went to Cyrus, he walked me through the whole alignment, test drove the car after to make sure it was good, the cars feels great now, straight as an arrow. I was able to work with him to get the negative camber dialed in and he was pretty aware of what will effect my tires and what I should be good with. He gave me tips throughout and a print out of the before and after. Only issue is that he's cash only but he's very fairly priced for the knowledge that he brings to the table. I wanna describe him as like a samurai except instead of swords the man does alignment.