View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
FringeXVO
Base Member

Drives: 2JZJeep
FringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the rough

These are designed to fit aftermarket 2.5" exhausts like the ARK system that Econ is currently using. I haven't seen an aftermarket OR stock exhaust system for the Zs that utilizes a removable tip design. Unfortunately this leaves any customers to have to have a shop remove and install the new tips. If there is enough demand (I don't need much) I will make a version that can fit onto other size piping, like whatever size the stock exhaust uses, for example. As I understand, one of the first upgrades people make to the Zs is to change the exhaust. I decided that if someone is willing to change their exhaust, they are going to be much more wiling to install different tips than someone who buys a car and puts up the fuzzy dice and calls it good....so I built these to fit the aftermarket crowd's needs. I plan on talking to the exhaust companies about possibly getting tips from me for their systems, but it is way too soon for me to expect any of them to agree. I have to generate demand first.