View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #274 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
I have had one other person (I think it was a GT-R) who reported something similar. I would check the Kenwood connector that is at the rear (or where ever you positioned it), that connector is probably more likely to have oxidized and I would try re-seating it. Let me know how you get on.
You were right, Brian. The Kenwood connector in the rear was the issue. I re-seated the connector and re-adjusted the wiring storage. Since then I have had no more issues due to bumpy roads.

So for anyone still following this I will reiterate...Brian's product (camera kit/bypass harness) was in no way related to my intermittent video feed. The Kenwood harness was the culprit.

Thanks again Brian for the great products and the product support!
N8GTOL is offline   Reply With Quote