View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:55 PM   #66 (permalink)
wind.zero
Enthusiast Member

Drives: NISMOSIS
wind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pquaid View Post
This is mine and i was just looking at the thread. I never had oil cooler put on because the oil pan did the job....until this summer where i was up to 250 quite often. Added custom oil cooler and i cant get it over 220 and im all over dallas/plano area almost everyday if you want to see the kit i have.
Cool and thanks for the reply. I would like to check out your ride sometime. After a lot of digging, I think the Greddy pan WILL fit with the GTM filter relocation and the NISMO under tray. I finally found a left and right picture. Comparing those to the shot with your motor and the Greddy pan, it appears to be a fit. The filter side easily clears and the left side looks good.

Driver Side / Filter Side

Passenger Side / Hose Relocation Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
so the greddy oil pan provides very good cooling... good to know!
I think I am going to order one. I was giving serious consideration to the A.M. Performance piece but I have not heard back from them about availability. Plus I am having a hard time justifying the price of admission.

My plan this weekend is to vent the fender lining. I will post up pictures and a DIY if it turns out nice. With the vent and the Greddy pan, I am not sure I will need the SPAL fan. I am hovering at 220-230 just going down the DNT and down 190 to 75. If get into boost, I can easily get to 240-250. I think I will start with the vent and the pan before adding the fan.

Further driving impression with the boost
So far the SC is great. I found a decent stretch of vacant road yesterday at lunch and went sideways on the 1-2 shift with VDC off. It was awesome but I was glad I had 3 empty lanes to recover LOL.
wind.zero is offline   Reply With Quote