View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #272 (permalink)
xTIMMYxCOREx
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Roadster
xTIMMYxCOREx is on a distinguished road

Just making sure, but the bypass kit will work fine with the reverse camera kit I bought from you last year and installed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
Sorry, I thought I had already answered this; there are two version of the bypass kit: 1) Switch based and 2) Remote. The Roaster owners seem to prefer the the remote version because it doesn't require a blank switch plate (the one between the existing heated seat switches for most owners). Both kits are available and several have already purchased. With the switch based kits there is a waiting list because demand is slightly greater than supply

Do you mean add the side cameras? The bypass kit basically makes the car think it is in reverse, so what ever you get when you put the car in reverse is what you will get when you enable the cameras via the bypass switch.

I do have it on the list to see if I could "Add" side cameras, but it is low down the list because:
1) I have already established that none of the wiring is present, meaning this would be a major undertaking if even possible.
2) I think the demand would be low given the complexity of install and the cost.
xTIMMYxCOREx is offline   Reply With Quote