View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #893 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
I find it funny how the MT crew seizes every opportunity to talk **** on AT drivers. You have to be pretty delusional to think that someone would get rid of a 30K investment just because it's "not fun". How about it's not cheap?...Realistically, unless your Z is fully paid off, or youre already settled in life... you will sell your Z.
Totes agree. Living in NYC (and I live in the city proper, not in the outer-boroughs or the depths of LI, where the greatest danger to the car is a mild speed-bump), two facts are inalienable and irreconcilable: the 370Z is not very practical for a lot of people, nor is MT. I think the 370Z is plenty practical for me, and I don't mind rowing gears through traffic, but I can definitely see why MT isn't everyone's cup of tea; I really don't think that AT/MT should make or break someone's car buying decision on a DD car in the city.