View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
fxroar
Track Member

Drives: '10 40th Anniversary
fxroar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
That's the major issue I have with a canned tune... you can swear you feel results but how can you be sure? I know you can say the same for every mod but at least you have a physical part installed on the car... with the electronic tune it is hard to judge without a dyno.

Just my 2 cents but I completely understand not having a local tuner (hell it took me 3 hrs to get to mine) and wanting some of the benefits.
I knew it was a matter of time before someone like you shows up. lol. I know my car really well. Been driving 370s for about 2 years now. I usually pay attention to ambient temperature and definitely the length of play time during my runs. After the motor got up to temp and I constantly beat on it hard for 20 minutes.. there will be throttle delay/ response delay. Like I said.. this is the first day and I have yet made a conclusion whether this is a great investment or not for those that do not have local shops around. Please stay tunned