View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute
Default CF Element's New Custom Made Logo/Project

So i didn't know where to put this so throwing up pics in this section since we can do just about any custom projects you would like. I love doing custom jobs with fiberglass and basically anything that we get to use our imagination, so if you got something in mind hit us up. Whether it be fiberglass and paint custom boxes or anything. And also cf of course.
Check out our latest masterpiece. Did this in between jobs this week and last.

Started off with a drawing by Rob, the newest member to CFE. (He's pretty nasty)

Which was then cut out in plywood by me.

Then we did the whole piece in fiberglass, and caked on some bondo to give the piece some depth by adding divets and separating the letters.

Ready for CF.

Cf down.

All done...Airbrushed and clearcoated...did a nice dropshadow and some highlights.

Better pics coming once its dry. Just cleared it tonight... Let us know if you got any custom projects in mind, we dont just do cf. Thanks for looking.
Follow us on Instagram @Carbonfiberelement
Carbon Fiber Element is offline   Reply With Quote