View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #5559 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Working it. I've got the wrx, so I'm thinking about getting something practical and adding a bike to the stable. Maybe a fit and a cbr.
Smart thinking. Wife and I have an xterra as our primary dd (Z is a semi dd), and we're probably going to unload it soon and get something that gets over 16mpg. (I'm going to miss the hell out of that truck tho).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Juke is $$$$ for what it is tho
actually seriously considering this to replace the xterra. I had a blast on the test drive but it is kinda cramped for me and that's especially true if I'm in the passenger seat so I'm gonna go retest drive one again soon and see if I play with all the seat adjustments more etc if I can find that "perfect comfy spot" both in the driver and passenger seats. (it sucks being 290lbs sometimes).