View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #9059 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
uh, like I said, my job > your whoring...
**** happens.. you really aren't a bigger whore then I, we are on the same level tbh...
you just had a chance to win because of my work schedule...
i remember coming from 300-600 posts behind and catching up an surpassing you in a day or so..
I've done the same. There were times when I was busy with school work and you built up a huge lead over me. Then you got busy with work, so it's pretty even IMO. I've just had more free time lately so I've been posting more. It's really just a battle of who has more free time and is dedicated to raising their post count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
That's not what I got warned about tho... and it wasn't twice... it was cuz I called Phelan dirty *** names... in a non-prem thread..

the thread thing AK fixed cuz he thought it was whoring, but it was actually news LOL
Sounds like something Isa-two eddie would do........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Lolololololololol I changXORd it

Side note-- my phone corrects the lol string to Kokomo lollipop