View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
Diversion
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/Persi
Diversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond reputeDiversion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Diversion

My girlfriend and I drove around the city, added about 50 miles.. (it was 11pm before we were able to drive the car from the dealer). After that we went home to bed! I somehow managed to sleep, woke up and felt like a kid on Christmas and opened the garage, drooled.. jumped in and drove around some more and broke necks of people lookin'. Good stuff.

Driving the daily almost full time now, Z's in the garage sleeping with about 5500 miles on the clock and it gets driven on my off days from work on short trips only for now.