View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
LTH's will help the N/A guys, but it will help the SC guys more as it's freer flowing. This is why I'm looking to go SC instead of TT one day.

But I'd agree, if you're looking to save money, why spend $1200 on headers, and get TP's instead... they almost sound the same, adding more rasp, but you will save almost $500 after the install.
Probably way more than that. I've heard the LTH can take like 12 hrs to install, which if you're getting it done from a shop is like $1200. Test pipes take probably $200-300 at the most.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote