View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
With that logic you should have just gone with test pipes, especially considering the time/cost to install the headers. Usually people who get the LTH are trying to squeeze out as much power as they can. From a gains/$ perspective, I don't think the LTH are that great of a deal. I've seen used FI exhausts go for under $1k, which isn't that bad. I got my used Berk exhaust for $700. Just keep looking and you will find a good deal.
LTH's will help the N/A guys, but it will help the SC guys more as it's freer flowing. This is why I'm looking to go SC instead of TT one day.

But I'd agree, if you're looking to save money, why spend $1200 on headers, and get TP's instead... they almost sound the same, adding more rasp, but you will save almost $500 after the install.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote