View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Why not the FI exhaust to go with the FI LTH? It would be cheaper if you picked up a used one. Just keep looking around the Classifieds, you will see good deals there eventually.
And also, why are you going for broke with the LTH's to cheap out on the exhaust?

The FI LTH's were made to be paired optimally with the FI CBE. I have the FI CBE and LTH's. 18" Resonators and SS Cans. The exhaust is quiet when you want it to be, and loud when you want it to be. (Quieter than HFC's at idle and cruising, roars when you get on it.)

If you're worrying about the ride height, I'm lowered an inch all around and I have no problems, along with a lot of other people. But since some have had problems, they modified the piping design and raised the cans 3/4 of an inch to give you more clearance... Have you read the FI LTH or CBE Threads??

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote