View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's just too good to resist!
heh, I know. Just deciding what exhaust to pair it up to now ...

Quote:
Don't forget to look at the Motordyne xyz pipe as a potential cbe. They haven't finished their CBE yet, but I believe their Y pipe (xyz pipe) is done. You could just get that and run with the rest stock until he finishes the rest of the exhaust, that would save $$$ too by breaking up your CBE purchase into two parts and Motordyne makes some kick *** products.
I really like the sound of the FI LTH paired w/the stillen CBE, however that stillen isn't cheap. The berk sounds good, if not a bit "louder" where the stillen sounds "meatier" and I think the berk CBE is much cheaper (checking now). Well, FBNISSAN has some better prices for the Berk CBE, though it's not far from the stillen.

I'm in talks w/a forum member for that Agency Power CBE he has up for sale - not sure how that would sound w/the FI LTH, though I do like the sound of the AP CBE by-itself, and I do like the look as well (the V cans like the FI CBE and HKS).

Quote:
Regarding the M370 intake manifold. I'm still on the fence, there's been some dynos showing nice gains, esp mid range, and a few that show nothing special. I'm waiting for Chuck, I believe his name is, to dyno before and afters since he's got a similar setup to me and his redline is raised to 8100rpm (mines set at a "conservative" 7900 lol). If that bears out, then the M370 goes to the top of my list again.
Word - that might be a nice mod to do in the spring. After this round of mods, I need to get on winter rims & tires, plus maybe some audi enhancements ... Also, I'll probably want to get an uprev tune after I install the headers and CBE....