View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #562 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
They do work with LTHs, you just might see slightly less power as seen on some stage 1 SC kits when installed on a car with LTHs. However, there are no stage 2 SC 370Zs out there yet with LTHs so the additional flow from the larger compressor might mean there won't be the loss in power.
It has nothing to do with power loss, it's said that the headers + the larger compressor simply won't fit together. Yet there hasn't been anything to substantiate this. I'm not saying anyone isn't being truthful, just I'd like to see some sort of labor evidence, or pics, or something describing why with a little bit more explanation than just 'it doesn't fit.'

I fully expect to see that if it can be worked to make these fit to see even more power than with stock headers.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14