View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:31 PM   #442 (permalink)
Tripomaxx2000
Base Member

Drives: 370z sold Sept 2011
Tripomaxx2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Sad to see another one go!

Glws though! What is your next car if u don't mind? Any particular reason your selling?
Hey Man:

I am selling to do some financial restructuring.

It is awesome car. To drive only on weekends however does not make sense. When I bought it last year in November, it had only 7,125 km. Right now, it has around 15,500km. So that is less than 8,500km driven. It is in perfect condition. My winter tires have around 5,000km on them, driven only on dry road conditions in the winter as I was too anxious to drive my Z in the snow. And good thing I did not, to keep it in perfect conditions.

I don't know if my asking price is a little too high considering there is a total of 29 Zs are for sale on Autotrader.ca at the moment. May be you could offer some suggestions. Again, the price is negotiable and whoever brings the best offer. I can reasonable bring it down.

So far, the only interests that I have received on Autotrader.ca are from email scammers that go by the names of David Agger, Mark Fred and Brown Michael. They pretend that they live very far away and don't have a bank account, no internet access and can only do the transaction with Paypal. Effin hilarious. Go online and type their names, you will see how many sellers on Autotrader.ca have received similar emails from these scammers.

As for my next car, that will have to wait. I will to have to sell my 2005 Acura RSX Premium as well. The Z will have to sell first, then Acura after. Even my Acura does not have a lot of mileage. I got in June 2005, brand new. Right now, there is only around 68,500km, after a little over six years. That's the beauty of living in downtown T.O., no need to drive. Just walk and enjoy the view.

I will keep everyone posted. If you know someone who might be interested in the Z, let me know.

Thanks,

TK

P.S. If I don't sell my Z by end of September, I will have to keep it until next Spring and re-attempt to sell it.
Tripomaxx2000 is offline   Reply With Quote