View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
takjak2
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Legit Racecar 370Z
takjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I've moved the oil cooler hard up against the radiator so we'll see what that does. I think mainly I need bigger lines, the -8 lines that it came with aren't giving enough flow.

It was good to finally have another Z on track, and I'm sorry I didn't get to give you a ride to show you what sticky tires feel like on the car.

Nice and consistent in the video BTW.
Thanks, though it might be a good to avoid tire crack while I work on the driver mods.

Could be the lines, everyone with a Z1 kit has beefy AN -10, but I didn't think you had a thermostatic sandwich plate. So 100% of the flow should be directed to the oil cooler. Pressure will be higher with smaller lines but volumetric flow the same. Reductio ad absurdum if your lines were ten times larger, would you expect lower temps?