View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good call on the drop ins, add a set of PMTs (post maf tubes) and you'll be adding close to the same whp as a CAI. I'll be getting a set of the Z1 tubes at some point unless Motordyne releases the be all end all of awesome intake products, (which they very well might considering their history), then I'll just switch up to that.
Cool - Ordering the PMTs now. Thanks!

I've been eyeing that Motordyne intake manifold ...Have you thought about getting that?

Quote:
As far as exhaust options. I'm running the F.I. LTHs and non res carbon fiber muffler F.I. CBE. It's the loudest and most free flowing setup. It's loud as hell but def in a good way, kinda exotic sounding and super mean. As far as power gains. With only those exhaust mods done, everything else stock and NO tune yet, I added 30whp to the car. Since then I've added drop ins and a tune but haven't redynoed yet.
Oh ya, last week at the meet I heard this setup. It was amazing. I also love the way it looks. I just stumbled upon this Agency Power exhaust on the forums for sale: Agency Power CBE exahust $650+shipping

I'm thinking possibly pair that w/some HFCs or the ART TP. For the money it'd be a good deal.

Back to your setup, though, I think it's a bit on the pricey side for me, plus the wait, plus it's pretty damn loud. Not that I don't like, I love it, but I'm not sure if it is really for me. I dont' drive daily, but when I drive it is for hours at a time. Your power gains are amazing though ... !