View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
God damn, HD exhaust!! I almost went deaf with my headset.

It seems like the car has way more than 400HP. Is the powertrain stock or does he have a LS3? The acceleration on it seems to be much better than a 400HP C6. You outdrove him quite a bit, that car has plenty more in it.

My friend popped out of the carussel and went into the tire wall. I also popped out in a Lotus but I didn't hit anything. I swore not to go back there again after that.
He has a nice microphone to pick up the loud exhaust in detail

He has stock C6 engine, headers, and bi-modal exhaust, he might have a cam as well but I can't remember. He dyno'd at 380whp, so he has almost 100hp on me at roughly the same weight.

I didn't push the car super hard in the carousel, as I was afraid of the consequences. Plus I was already scraping the exhaust on entry as it was. The fastest Miata pulled about 2 car lengths on me through the carousel as he was crazy fast through there, I would get 1 back on the up hill.