View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #144 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
Driving into work today I was stopped at a light and as it turns green I notice this sh!tbox intrepid lunge forward in the lane next to me as I begin to let the clutch out. I accelerated moderately but kept the revs down because I didn't want him to think I was gonna race him. He was back there in no time but as I'm coming to approaching traffic and coasting he pulls up next to me and procedes to do a neutral drop from about a 25roll. . He chirps his tires and then cuts me off to exit at the next ramp. I roll up along side of him as he's waiting to exit and slowly give him the thumbs up and change it to thumbs down. I was expecting a young kid but to my surprise the guy looked about 50. I cracked up laughing to myself the rest of the drive.
Hahaha the thumbs down always gets them. I do it all the time.