View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
my RPMs skyrocket and the car started doing of to one side i tried to control it and before i can realize WTF?
Ouch, sorry to hear about your crash Doom, luckily no one got injured. You probably had the SRM on as well. When I first got the car and was trying to get used to the power, I had a serious and accidental burned out while taking a turn at a traffic light. I was in control the whole time, the car was still revving though my foot was off the gas. VDC OFF + SRM would do what you experienced.
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote