View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I have 2 incidents. First, I scraped the bottom of my front bumper when I went off the road a bit pushing it too hard on a turn. I think the tires got a little wet from driving through some puddles and the back end started to slide out. Managed to straighten it out but ran out of road and had 2 wheels go off the road and into some mud.

2nd time was when I rear ended some lady when she slammed on the brakes in her pickup truck for no apparent reason.

Wonder how long it will take red__zed to reply to this post. Your being timed now Dan!
So are we blaming VDC off or your mismatched summer front tires + all season rear tire setup??