View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Very easy, the best way to address tactless questions is with humor IMO. The DR. Evil ransom request has worked wonders for me on numerous occasions all the while graciously shooting down those questions... My typical answer after an intended dramatic pause is this one ...

( Click to show/hide )

Most people with a brain would stop there with the question and realize that it's time to move on. I do very well for my age thank goodness for that, but I would never ever willingly divulge my exact earnings to a random group of individuals. The conversations would absolutely become weird after that

Hey Bert, how much you make???!
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote