View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:03 AM   #236 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
You're on!

LSU's QB, Jordan Jefferson, was involved in some tiff in a bar recently. I've been dumb busy with stuff (buying a house), so I haven't gotten to read more details. Jefferson is only 20, but the age to get into bars in Baton Rouge is 18, so his being there isn't necessarily incriminating.

Anyway, whatever happens could very much affect the team's season.
Yeah I was reading about it last night. Apparently there was quite the the brawl with 4 guys going to the hospital and one guy being kicked in the head by one of the players. I would assume that like any big college program this will be swept under the rug and nothing will come of it. Go Dux!
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote