View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

From what I was told by the original person, heidi when she was helping me out. Was that the 1000 made with build numbers were for north america! Ya I know Canada is in NA!....... But to her that ment that the 1000 she had the info on where only in the states (there version of North America, you know cause Porto Rico is more NA then Canada lol!)

I will try Nissan Canada again to see what they say! Maybe even if they could give the span of vins that were sent to Canada to see if it actually was 120! Then they could always be numbered in accordance to build!

Also the only info Nissan Canada could give me from our 40ths were built in February 2010! (I posted this ages ago)