Thread: shift knobs
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been through 3 different knobs and came back to the OEM. The Nismo was a nicely constructed piece but it's slender body just hurt my hand as I grip knobs from the top (especially at track under hard shifting ugh). I actually have another that I prefer the feel and weight of (Conrero) but it has that ridiculous "universal" design that requires those three little allen screws going into that nylon sleeve that ALWAYS comes loose and drives me bonkers.
Oh well... at least this way when a valet hops in my car (rare) he doesn't spend a half hour figuring out where reverse is.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote