View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't sound like you hit the throttle just a little to me. When making a turn in our car from first gear and you gun it with VDC off it will lose traction very easily.

I always ride with VDC off and when I plan to have fun from time to time from a standing stop or first gear pull while turning I always have to feather the trottle to regain traction from keeping it going around on me. But I also have a great LSD that more than makes me feel comfortable at all times. It's a great piece to have.

But experience sounds like the issue. Plus it sounds as if you where on cold tires also. But I would never do this where other cars are directly around me.

Last edited by SPOHN; 08-21-2011 at 02:32 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote