View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you damaged your car Post here!!!

Hi everyone I have recently hit a parked car with my Z i am very disappointed with my self about what happened i could have avoided it if i had more experience at how to control the car.

I would like to encourage everyone who had an accident rather if it was their fault or a negligence of other to tell us your story of what happened that day, how you could have avoided it if it was possible and share some pics if any. For these drivers that have a non damaged Z and give them an advise of how to keep it rolling in one peace.

Heres my story. I got off work after doing overtime 4 hrs all i wanted to do was to get in to my Z and just drive home to get some R&R, little did i know my day was just about to get worse. I pull out of the gates where i work and made a left turn in 1st gear where i was going like 3-5mph, so i hit the gas a lil to get some speed in order to go in to second gear and the car just lost it, my RPMs skyrocket and the car started doing of to one side i tried to control it and before i can realize WTF? i was facing the parked cars and then Boom Badahbah Bam. I also had my VDC off i think if i had it ON this would not have happened. Plus i dont race or drift so maybe if i had more experience in drifting i would have prevented that crash in any case here are the pics. DONT MAKE MY MISTAKES.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0819111114.jpg (578.9 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 0819111114c.jpg (578.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 0819111121a.jpg (515.4 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by DOOMMONKEY777; 08-21-2011 at 12:48 PM.
DOOMMONKEY777 is offline   Reply With Quote