View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I really want it... just not sure if it is honestly worth the $400 extra... maybe I'll put it off a bit, unless someone wants to go in with me and maybe I can work out a special deal ;0)
A full wrap is a good idea on the nose of the car. On my other car (daily driver) I got a few rock chips far up on the hood where a standard bra wouldn't reach, as well as a nick ot two further up on the fenders. That's exactly why I had Reno do the full hood. Is it worth the extra $400? That depends. I'm really picky about nicks and dents, so I wanted no regrets. If you DD the car then I would say yes.

His price for the full nose was very fair at 1k, so I opted to do the whole thing. Everyone else in NJ wanted to charge nearly twice as much for the same job using the same film (Ventureshield).

Whatever you decide, good luck! The best part about having this done is the peace of mind you'll have afterwards.