View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik
Default My new car, BMW 328i coupe

hey guys, I know a lot of people that are familiar with me on the forums, know that I got rid of my Z in July and received my new car earlier this month. The car is a BMW 328i coupe with X-Drive (AWD), fully loaded with every option including the M-Sport package.

let me pretense some of the thoughts that many of you will wonder, i.e. why not a 335i? I decided to sell my Z because I live in Brooklyn, NY... between the seasons, the potholes, the 1 highway with a 50mph speed limit that I have to deal with... the car was just too much for me. Paying the monthly finance amount that I was paying, with the car living in the garage, was just starting to really get on my nerves. I wanted to take it everywhere, but at the same time, I didn't want to ruin it.

I went to test drive a 328i and felt that it was enough power for me. Getting a twin turbo 335i would mean spending more money on mods, no way in hell am I getting a twin turbo car and keeping it stock. A 328i made sense as a stock DD that I can live with on a daily basis, has enough power for NYC and as of right now my plans are to get either a bike or a project car, for those times when I fiend for the power my Z had.

Anyways pictures are below, if you want to see what my Z looked like, before I sold it, here's my old build thread:

Project Pearl Necklace - toxik's journal

Pics of the beemer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote