View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Glokwork
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z MB 6MT
Glokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Unorthodox Racing Lightweight Crank Pulley

SOLD!

Hey guys I'm selling my UR lightweight crank pulley $120 shipped. This is new, I bought it from a member a couple months or so ago and its just been sitting around collecting dust. Still have the instructions from UR and two UR stickers. This is not an underdrive pulley, it's oem size just lightweight which allows you to use the oem belt. I'd like to use this but I don't have the tools and no shop around here wants to touch this car. Here's the link to UR Unorthodox Racing. I paid $120 shipped for this and I just want to get my money back on it. If you want to do local pickup that can be arranged and I will do $100 and possible trades. Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by Glokwork; 08-28-2011 at 07:34 PM.