Thread: 370z vs S5
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 07:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
thanks for giving me the heads up, but i dont think i will get slapped the way u describe. If you met this kid you would understand where im coming from, i never do any racing with my Z and typically dont get into this stuff. But this is different, this kid is a little spoiled d*ck who's father bought him a car, never worked a day in his life. Now he is running his mouth, so i wanted to find out what would happen if i accepted his challenge. Thanks for the response though
I've dealt with that type of individual before. When you do win the race, he will find an excuse to justify the loss or find something else to come at you with. You know the value of your car you worked hard to get on your own so you probably wouldn't go all the way in a race; the other party doesn't care if anything breaks or if he breaks something since daddyooh would give him another S5.

Best way to shut him up for good dude, see below; he'll never ever again mess with you
( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
phsssh, I live my life one meal at a time, for those 5 minutes or less when I'm eating, I'm free.
"Aw, hell no. you really went and scraped the bottom of the barrel here ... Guess you did, considering your a$$ is here. When are you gonna give Martin Luther King his car back?" - edited quote
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble