Thread: Extras
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
GTRFAN
Track Member

Drives: 370z Titanium 6MT
GTRFAN is on a distinguished road

1. Nice, but not a big deal
2. TMC traffic - if that was to work in OZ it wouold have to be through the SUNA system. - SUNA - GPS Traffic Updates
3. I am pretty sure the iPod connectivity is just a cable that we didn't get and the console insert is different as well. The AV inputs that we have are great but an additional direct iPod connector would be a bonus.

What we need is a pinout/connector diagram of the rear of the NAV unit so we can see exactly whats going on and what can be AUX'd in. Who wants to pull apart their dash?

The guys at Nissan spare parts are testing the reversing camera out from the new Maxima as it's the same interface. That would be an easy OEM upgrade.

4. I know our mirrors have elec folding. The button is on the drivers arm rest behind the mirror swivel. The auto dimming rear view mirror could be fitted.

5. Don't think so....but not sure either.

6. What about the cargo area? I have seen OEM cargo nets, storage boxes and seat storage options are all over ebay. Were any of these official options? I might grab these off ebay US if anyone wants them too form here?
GTRFAN is offline   Reply With Quote