View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I have had XM since it first came out. I really do love it and never listen to FM or Am anymore, unless I want local sports games or talk. I don't know what Pandora is because I don't have an i-phone and never will until they expand it past AT&T. Internet radio is the future, but it has a ways to go. The car is still the predominant venue for listening to the radio. Once the technology is available to integrate internet radio into a car stereo then you will see the end of XM/Sirius, and most likely AM and FM stations will switch to the web so they can avoid all of the FCC costs.