View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #257 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyIMPORTed View Post
I think you will get pulled over for the windows before you will the tails.. I got snagged twice in my silver 370 with 20% all the way around and 38% on the windshield.
Nah thats why I made sure to go legal on the sides (35%) in CT, and the back window can be as dark as u want, and u cant tint the windshield but most cops approach you from the back of your vehicle, so my assumption is the windshield wont be an issue either, where as the taillights will be one of the more noticeable things a cop would see when he pulls you over, and I had a buddy who got pulled over when I was in the car with him for smoked lights, and he had them painted, he had to spend a week sanding and scrubbing the paint off cuz he got a fix it ticket, ended up ruining his taillights and had to replace them. All in all it was a hassle and big PITA So i speak from experience
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote