View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #1580 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Yeah, this thread has gone from build thread to hide the ball thread. Everyone else on here gives updates as their projects come along. I realize this is the most extreme project on here more than likely, but that's really no excuse. I am not even convinced this car turns on presently.
This thread is the butt of many jokes on at least 3 other forums that I have seen.

I am a GTM customer so I am not busting GTMs stones, but people need to stop bumping this thread back to the main page until we have a dyno sheet and dyno video. This especially goes for Reality and Kingbaby who are just here to . It had slipped off the front page of the FI finally until those two kicked it back to the front.

Until we have a video and sheet posted it has never happened, and this thread is basically forum clutter that needs to be relegated to page 6 of the FI section.