View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #253 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_370Z View Post
NMJAXX9 Yea at night they bleed light just as much as if they were not smoked. I thought the same thing when i saw them. It looks sick at night. You should def. smoke yours. Also they are painted not tinted. On my 350z i had bluebatmoble tint which is a great product, but switched it up and went with paint. Also removing the thrid brake light on the 370z is not easy, it very easy to break. There is DIY third brake light removal on the forum that helped me alot.Good luck
IC, yeah I dont want to paint them because of the permanent issue, if i get pulled over, and ticketed I can peel it off if its a vinyl but with the paint...im screwed. I thought yours was vinyl, but it looks good regardless! I think ill go back to Manny, the guy who did my windows he said he smokes taillights also (with vinyl)
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote