View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #100 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Will do! Weather will be really crappy this week but I'll get to it and post something up by Friday.

So... I did some pulls with a G37 the other day that had test pipes, and WOW, am I glad I got the resonated ones. Even tho I still get some rasp here and there and in that 2-3k range, its literally for a split second while his is throughout the entire powerband. It had this ringing/buzzing/ZZZZZinging (lol) and my buddie w/ an RS4 that was riding with us said he noticed it and thought something was wrong with his car in comparison to mine. But nothing was - it was the test pipes - they sounded like that on mine too before I switched to the resonated ones.

But I think you have the HFCs no? I mean your going to gain what, ~5whp? It probably wont even sound that different either. One thing you have to stay on top of tho once you go pure-catless is the very strong smell and cleaning your tips alot more often because of discolorations...