View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridFusion View Post
Hi EazyD

I bought this one and I have no complaints:

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway: Electronics

The cool thing is that it will turn on automatically with the DC adapter that's underneath your glove box, and it's real easy to hide it there as well. You'll just set it up once and will never have to deal with it again.
Amazon customers gave it a great rating. Thanks. I ended up going with a head unit with navigation and a backup camera. Turns out the model I got doesn't do Bluetooth (A2DP) Silly me.

+1 to you, this is how people should go if they want to keep the factory radio but want bluetooth.

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote