View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

My wife used to give me a hard time about the obsession but we've been together long enough now that she has given up. I know when to pay her attention and she knows when to give me time with my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by definitionxmk View Post
In for pics of wife =)
^ is in for a treat. Said wife just got boob job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
The only problem with this is the wife gets to drive the car
No no! This is why I have never taught my wife how to drive a stick. I can only imagine the curb rash after she drives it.

My buddy bought a brand new Charger a few months ago. First thing he did was go out and buy 21" wheels for it (lol.... I know 21"!!!! .....for being that big they actually look alright). Then he tells me it's going to be his wife's car. I just shook my head and said " you going to let her drive it with those wheels. What about curbing them." He just said, "she will be fine."

( Click to show/hide )
Two weeks later he was taking a rim in for repair. But what gets me is, he's still letting her drive it with the wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Alright here she is.
Pre-boob job! We want post-boob job!

You know I'm just messing with you Matthew!