View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

The usual over "there"...

- WON'T accept fact #1 which is - 370Z > 350Z

- Hey... let's argue amongst eachother like a bunch of 4th graders on a Honduh forum! Read: cut eachother down.. yeah that's real camaraderie!

- They all give the same lame response "I would buy one but I can't get over how ugly it is" Translation: I can't afford one.

I'm glad that the 370Z has a respectable (although affordable) pricepoint to keep the riff raff out. It's nice to be able to have intellegent conversation about a car that we all love. (Just imagine how much more "intellegent" the conversation must be on the GTR site!)

If I ever wonder onto that godforsaken site again it will be too damn soon. The only person worth anything over there is Cheston who as it turns out, has a 350Z that will own anything on that site or this one (and maybe the GTR site too!!) Besides which, he is just a nice all around guy.

Pity.