View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Glokwork
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z MB 6MT
Glokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond reputeGlokwork has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somatic View Post
usually the usb ports on those radios cant translate the data for video from an ipod. i remember my kenwood DNX was like that their cord was a usb and had the red yellow white inputs
Ok that makes sense, I thought I saw a post somewhere about being able to stream netflix through my iphone onto the P4300. I think I saw it on a crutchfield or amazon review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitepee View Post
Yeah, that warning screen and the audio playing means that the relay isn't working, so I would check the wiring. Make sure you have the parallel pins 86 and 85 one of them attached to ground and one of them to the parking brake wire, ground the top one 87, and then attach the bottom pin 30 to your headunit's remote wire. I just did that in a friend's car to bypass the 3300bt and it worked.
Thank you I will definitely be taking it back to the installer and getting him to recheck all this. I'm not so sure about him anymore lol, he was also baffled by the swi-ps and wanted me to research it and figure out how to wire it, which I still need to do.
Glokwork is offline   Reply With Quote