View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #219 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Everything was done off the car, I don't think the ECU could get damage from it. I might cut the trailer wiring harness to try, but I would assume the problem would be more consistent if it was related to that.

I believe a few users have had their ECU replaced due to noise, I wonder if I just have other issues. Of course convincing Nissan to replace the ECU is a big iffy, especially if the car is only acting up when the dealer isn't driving.
they usually have spares and warranty units laying around... and swapping the ecu isn't that much work... seems like something that could be tried without too much trouble
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote