View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #576 (permalink)
HustlerX5
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z MB M6
HustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond reputeHustlerX5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
I do not feel even lowering the car will be an issue. The owner of my test car beats the crap out of his. Less than 10,000 miles and the tires look like they have 60,000 on them. I also drive very aggressive and have had no issues. I feel lowering the car 1-1.5 inches will not create any issues. The only point of the entire exhaust system that is low, is the front of the rear cans.

BTW, the video with the HFC's and the cat back combo is complete. It just need to br formated and we will post it around lunch time today. We could only get interior sound clips rolling through the tunnels because there was still too much traffic. However, we made it work, we always do.

I know I have some PM's to return and I will get to them today. Please stay patient...

Thank you, Tony
As a matter of fact, not only do i beat the sh!t out of it, but I take it on super long road trips as a part of the Fast Intentions "Intensive Training Unit" hahaha. I just came back from an approximate 800 mile round trip and all I have to say is; Anyone worried about this thing bottoming out and smashing/scraping into the ground, worry not. I took the 5 north all the way to San Francisco, and the 101 south all the way back ROUND TRIP only stopping to pick up a "package" (and re-fueling on some 91 octane, beef jerky, starbucks, and Gatorade lol) , and NO ISSUES AT ALL. And I mean man I hit the craziest dips, potholes, while having unexpected road kill having to go under the car since I couldn't swerve to avoid it (like a cows leg....don't ask.) So over all, unless you are hitting a dip at 50 MPH ON THE STREET like I did, then there is NO WAY you are scraping this exhaust. ALSO I attended Super Car Sunday this morning along with Mr. Jay Leno and a few other 100's of Socal residents and their corresponding supercars and as EVERYONE that was there can back me up: Every other supercar exhaust "woah" Fast Intentions Exhaust with FI High Flow Cats "WOAH WTF!!?!?!?!?"

Overall after one whole month of research/development/and extensive testing this exhaust IS the sickest sounding/performing/looking out there on the market, hands down. And Tony and I have all the proof and EXTENSIVE (too extensive maybe) video to back it up. Anyway, now that the exhaust testing is done.........time for the Fast Intentions TWIN TURBO KIT TESTING TO BEGIN!!!!!!!! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................woops, maybe I wasn't supposed to mention that yet?........