View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior370z View Post
Very nice Simota1! I love how you strut tower brace is painted. Is it powdercoated or just paint? That's exactly what I'm doing to mine!

Your car is turning out great bro!
its powdercoated... when i had my lugs powdercoated i had him powdercoat my strut bar too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradz View Post
Very nice, I'm diggin' those wheels. How did you paint it? and how much did you spend?
the rims are powdercoated matte black... btw they get dirty soooo fast u have to clean them everyday but its a labor of love lol... i spent about 300 to have them coated... and the pinstripe is vinyl... like the ones on bikes... got it on ebay for like 7 bucks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Car looks great, but damn does it make me wanna rip that front license plate off and throw it on the ground. Then light it on fire Then pee on it.
yah i wish i didnt have it on either car would look even better... but i got a stupid ticket in the past already for not running the front and i had to pay 120... which could have gone to something else for my car...

BTW thanks everyone for the compliments....
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote