View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
Paskii
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z A7
Paskii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriguez View Post
Da.Menace
Reality
Paskii
Djsquall

if you guys don't mind, could you tell me where you guys purchased your 370 and for what price as well as the dealer you dealt with?

Could you guys also give me a suggestion as to what negotiation deals I can get right now for a brand new 370 with sports package with the msrp at 44898 plus taxes at 1.9%. You think they would sell at invoice?

Thanks!

I bought my car in the U.S. last year, basically when it came out. I lived in the U.S. for awhile and was not use to the car prices here, to be frank it was too expensive, I shopped around for a long time and no one would budge on price. I saved a bit over 10K buying it in the States.

Regarding the Nismo 370z that has 8000KM, I think you may have made a mistake by showing too much interest in it. I'm guessing the sales guy is trying to sell it to you at that price because he knows you want it and it's limited. If you don't intend to drive it in the winter really I think it may be wise to wait. Yes it's limited but if the Nismo sold well I'm confident that Nissan will bring more over.

Things to keep in mind.
1. Summer is over they want to clear out inventory, meaning reduce MRSP and possibly lower interest for 2010/11 inventory.
2. More car that sits in their lots the more interest their paying, try to go deal with them near the end of the month. First off ask them how long it was sitting in the dealership for, if it was for 1 month their willing to wait and see who would buy it at MRSP. However if they respond saying it sat there for 4 months you have an advantage.
3. Car is in pretty bad condition for a new vehicle, would negotiate with them to fix the dings and possibly ask for extended warranty.
4. Go to another Nissan dealership and inquire for a Nismo, see what pricing they give you and not to mention they can get Nismo from other dealerships.

Hope this was helpful
Paskii is offline   Reply With Quote