View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 07:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motordyne View Post
Intake comes after the exhaust. As far as HFC Vs resonator on the XYZ pipe... I would suggest the HFC. HFC because it will at least clean up the smell. For some people this is important.

The smell of test pipes or ART pipes doesn't bother me at all but it is an issue for some. It depends a lot on your personal preference and smog regulations.
Any idea how far you guys are from releasing the intakes? I was going to buy intakes sometime next year, probably around February for my birthday. Was going to go with the Stillen G3's, but if your's are being released sometime after that I will probably wait to see the results before making my purchase.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote