View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 06:09 AM   #34 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I say if you need 4 seats? Test drive a bunch of cars. At 60k. There's a huge option of sports sedans that drive well. From AMG mercedes, CTS-V, BMW m3, the lexus you have already driven, audi S4, infiniti G and M series, and I'm sure I'm probably missing a few options. Just for comparisons sake, I would also check out the hyundai genesis 5.0 R-spec. That car getting is share of hooplah...

Test drive them all first. That's what makes the process both informative and fun.
The Z driving characteristics are fun unique and addicting. Like everyone has said, If you can't keep the Z? Get something that will inspire you. Don't jump in the first car you test.