View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 03:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx
Default SoCal (greater Los Angeles area) 40th members

Ok so I am going to try this again.

I have been wanting to get a 40th anniv meet going...well not really a regular meet even just a one time gathering of 40ths. I tried a few months ago but didnt get enough interest.

Trying again since it seems like theres more active members now who own 40ths in Socal. We have had a few show up at the monthly meet in cerritos too

So I'm putting up this thread to see if you guys would be interested in grabbing a bite to eat or maybe coffee. I am open to suggestions as to the time and place.

Of course other cars will be welcome as well, but id like to have a bigger gathering of 40ths...at the most i think weve had four 40ths that showed up on the same day at the cerritos monthly meet

September 24, 2011 @ 3pm
Diamond Jamboree Shopping Center‎
2700-2750 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92606

*Park at the roof the the parking structure*

List:
1. xdeslitx
2. adampetrasek
3. Rui Z
4. karotZ
5. fxroar
6. kensin0429
7. 370SteeZ
8. DJ-of-E
9. BeemaaZ
10. GEZZER (tentative)

Non-elitist attendee:
1. Wais
2. phelan honorary f*ck you guys im here for the food attendee
3. rsav (tentative)

Last edited by xdeslitx; 09-21-2011 at 05:48 PM.
xdeslitx is offline   Reply With Quote